HCA – No Experience Needed
******No experience necessary ********
********Full training provided ********
Straight Forward Recruitment are looking for healthcare assistants to work within a care home environment.
Healthcare assistants provide a vital part in providing the people they support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Drivers are preferred, but public transport may be available from certain areas.
An enhanced DBS will be needed or one will need to be completed by Straight Forward Recruitment.
The most important qualities needed in a healthcare assistants are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Working within the principles of person centred support, enabling development and inclusion in their everyday lives within their home and wider community.
Your role as a healthcare assistants may include:
• Supporting with personal care when required
• Providing 1-1 or group support.
• Creating ways to interact and engaging with the people you support.
• Encouraging resident to join in activities
• Support residents to be as independent as possible
• Monitoring the people you support and reporting any concerns to a team leader or person in charge.
• Filling in various documentation ensuing clear and concise information is documented appropriately
What we can offer you:
• Hours to suit you
• Day, night or mixture of shifts
• 12 or 6 hour day shifts
• Great rates of pay
• 28 days of holiday per year pro rata
• Refer a friend scheme
• Carer of the month prizes
• Regular Facebook competitions and incentives
• Free online and practical training
• Free uniform
• Hourly paid enhancements over the festive period and bank holidays
• 24/7 on call support
For more information please call Sara on 01603 764030 or email your C.V to email@example.com
Rate of Pay
£8.91 – £10.50 per hour
Job ID – Noexp -Norwich